Thursday, August 27, 2009

blog makeover!

Welcome to my new and improved blog! I feel so much more official now that I have the fun Shauna Maness branding :) My goal is to post WAY more often and just keep you updated on what I'm learning and working on-- hopefully you'll find it interesting, and honestly it'll help me remember everything better if I write it down and talk about it!

Monday and Tuesday we kicked off our "Deck the Walls" contest-- basically we had free 10-minute mini sessions in downtown Bryan, and Shauna will pick her favorite pictures to go up on her blog. THEN everyone will vote for their favorite pictures and the winner gets a free session, and those pictures will be some of the prints up in the new office! It was so much fun, all the kids looked SO cute and Shauna got some amazing pictures. Here is a little sneak preview-- the favorites will be posted tomorrow and the voting frenzy will begin!


wallcallthanks

1 comment:

shauna maness said...

so, im officially blog stalking you :)

About Me

I'm 22. I'm a girl. I just graduated from Texas A&M. I hate (and am allergic to) peanut butter. I like taking pictures. I watch too many movies. I hoard music and take great pleasure in finding new artists. I get annoyed with work because it doesn't allow me enough time to read for pleasure. I have a love/hate relationship with exercise, depending entirely on the time of day. I love movies based on comic books. I get really freaked out by E.T. I'm a big, big fan of food. I think anything remotely related with Aaron Sorkin is genius. I can't stand pro football. I have an unhealthy obsession with fall and Christmas. I love, love, love laughing with my family. I try to be a good follower of Christ and I falter a lot, but the beauty of Him is that I don't have to save myself.