Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Traveler

This is my sweet friend Stephanie... she's moving to WALES! She found out a few weeks ago that she got a student teaching job at an all-girls boarding school-- it's like a female Hogwarts!! I'm so incredibly excited for her. Sooo I wanted to do kind of a travel-themed shoot with her before she left. It was kind of rainy that day, but it cleared up just in time for us to go hang out on the train tracks. AND we got there just in time for a train to come rolling through, causing Steph to sprint off the tracks at full speed even though it was still about a hundred yards off. Better safe than sorry!

Steph I can't wait to hear about all your adventures across the sea-- you're going to have such an amazing time!
Thanks for standing in front of a train for me! :)



The Traveler

The Traveler

The Traveler

The Traveler

The Traveler

The Traveler

The Traveler

The Traveler

The Traveler

Bon voyage, sweet friend!

No comments:

About Me

I'm 22. I'm a girl. I just graduated from Texas A&M. I hate (and am allergic to) peanut butter. I like taking pictures. I watch too many movies. I hoard music and take great pleasure in finding new artists. I get annoyed with work because it doesn't allow me enough time to read for pleasure. I have a love/hate relationship with exercise, depending entirely on the time of day. I love movies based on comic books. I get really freaked out by E.T. I'm a big, big fan of food. I think anything remotely related with Aaron Sorkin is genius. I can't stand pro football. I have an unhealthy obsession with fall and Christmas. I love, love, love laughing with my family. I try to be a good follower of Christ and I falter a lot, but the beauty of Him is that I don't have to save myself.