Monday, January 11, 2010

Fairytale bridals

This is the lovely Kelly-- she hired Shauna to do her wedding and bridal portraits and I got to come along and second-shoot both! Check out her wedding images here

Her bridal portraits were just incredible to shoot-- it was the perfect magic hour and she looked like some kind of beautiful Disney princess. She has such a sweet heart and I had so much fun with her!
Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

Kelly b bridals

And they lived happily ever after

No comments:

About Me

I'm 22. I'm a girl. I just graduated from Texas A&M. I hate (and am allergic to) peanut butter. I like taking pictures. I watch too many movies. I hoard music and take great pleasure in finding new artists. I get annoyed with work because it doesn't allow me enough time to read for pleasure. I have a love/hate relationship with exercise, depending entirely on the time of day. I love movies based on comic books. I get really freaked out by E.T. I'm a big, big fan of food. I think anything remotely related with Aaron Sorkin is genius. I can't stand pro football. I have an unhealthy obsession with fall and Christmas. I love, love, love laughing with my family. I try to be a good follower of Christ and I falter a lot, but the beauty of Him is that I don't have to save myself.